Friday, October 24, 2014

Shiny Kitchen Spiders

I saw these in a magazine when my kids where little. Back in the day when magazine were paper that you held in your hands .Before the world wide web. I just can't remember which one it was .Being a mother of 5 , I just never got around to making them .So I made some today .They were so fast and easy I thought I'd share them with you .

Materials needed 
Hot glue gun and glue sticks
Kitchen scrubby the metal kind 
Googlyeyes
Pipe Cleaners 
fishing line if you plan to hang these cute little buggers up and have them dangling around your house .





Find the center of your pipe cleaners and
Twist together good .I twisted mine around two times.



shape your metal scrubbie so one side is bigger then the other .


 Wrap you pipe cleaners around where you feel it looks best.
 Pull them tight ,then twist .

Shape your legs an position how you like .

 Mine looks like this .


 Next I put a dot of hot glue on the googly eyes I used three .Careful not to burn your fingers like I did.

 Heres my first ones face .The mouth is just a googly eye one with a painted lid and lashes on turned upside down.
 This one I cut a small circle out of black poster board and glued a bunch of different sized googlie eyes on it, then glued it to my spider.
 LOL,   OOW WOO  CREEPY                                                                                                
      
Follow me or like me on Face Book @      https://www.facebook.com/pages/Zanas-Homespun-Crafts/701828409877898?ref=hl
On Pinterest @          http://www.pinterest.com/zanahomespunc/
On Google + @         https://plus.google.com/u/0/118390321634907119925/posts

No comments:

Post a Comment