Tuesday, February 18, 2014

I'm Back

    I'm back.
Thanks to my genus son who took parts from his and my laptop ,both which have been broken and made one working laptop.
    Sorry I haven't posted a blog in a very long time .
After my laptop died on me ,my husband bought me a tablet to work on my blog,but I could not, for the life of me remember my user name or the email address that I used to create this blog.I did remember my pass word though,which was of no help at all ...LOL  .I got so used to the computer remembering it a for me that it just didn't stick in my head .
    Then I started thinking about all the things that I have my computer,phone and cellphone remember for me. There's only a few phone numbers that I remember .My childhood phone number ,my sisters ,and time and temperature.Mailing Address the same only two or three.Once my son fixed my laptop I was able to get into all my accounts and see all that lost, forgot, oh so important information that I so needed to sign in . Now, I have all my log in information written down the old fashioned way ,pen to paper and stored in a draw .If I want to sign in to any electronic accounts, I have to pull out my paper of sign in information and type it all in myself .I will no longer be lazy n let my computer or electronics remember them for me. Here's to using my head,exercising my brain and maybe prolonging altimeters .

No comments:

Post a Comment