Friday, November 8, 2013

OMG,I did it ! I created my first ever blog .
Ok ,so it wasn't as difficult as I thought it would be .I did have some questions. I had no idea what or how to pick  an address (URL) and a blog title.So I did what any body would do ,I Googled it and found this to help me out    http://www.dummies.com/how-to/content/how-to-pick-a-domain-name-for-a-blog.html Yes I am A dummy when it comes to some things computer .I was born before the home computer was ,well in just about everyone's home ,and the web was just some things that a spider made and mom told us to vacuum away .I created this blog to document me starting my craft business.First will be some of  the steps I had to take and the crafts I make .This blog is one of many first to getting my name and my work known.I'm not a big talker so most of my post will be of crafts I've made and some how to's ,not to's ,and should have to's ...Hopefully I will make some friends along the way ,inspire some to create ,get some tips from you ,and have a few laughs along the way as some times my life as a mother of five,grandmother of three soon to be four will  creep into this blog.So lets create . My next post will be some craft I have made since it is November 8 ,they will be things for the up coming holiday Thanksgiving decor . Remember to share my Blog ...

No comments:

Post a Comment